Face 5 Acne Solutions
Face 5 is dedicated to offering solutions to those who are struggling with acne,
No Matter How Severe It Is, No Matter What You Have Tried In The Past, and No Matter Where You Live.
If you are an acne sufferer who:
- Has tried Proactive and other similar products. Or whose skin has become dry and irritated? Or who experienced success at first, but is now breaking out again?
- Has gone to Dermatologists and tried some prescription medications and creams, but experienced little or no improvement.
- Has tried health food store organic products, and eats healthy, but is experiencing no improvement.
- Has tried almost everything you have read or seen on the internet but nothing seems to help.
- Is feeling hopeless and considering using Accutane, or have even used Accutane but has not yet experienced clear skin.
If this sounds like you, you are not alone! We have helped many acne sufferers successfully.
We offer a Free 15min. Consultations. Talk to our acne specialists and find out if Face 5 Acne Solution Program is the right solution for YOU. You can ask our acne specialists any questions you may have. Let’s figure out together the best strategy to tackle your acne and get your acne under control for good!
Face 5 offers acne solutions to those who are struggling with acne, no matter where you live. Your skin and your acne are unique to just you. Your acne-care must be customized just for YOU, too. We are here to help you establish your own personalized skin-care regimen and help you achieve clear skin for good. We offer our proven Acne Solution Program at our clinic in Colorado Springs and Virtually. Choose what works for you, and schedule your 1st appointment! If you are not sure about how our program works, or if you just have questions, please feel free to contact us.
We get results for acne sufferers
Recent Blog Posts
The side effects of Accutane®: is isotretinoin really worth it? As both a mother of teen boys who suffered through acne and as an acne specialist, my opinion on it is resolute: no, Isotretinoin is never worth it, especially for those who are looking to safely and...
Today, I, as the founder of Face 5 and a certified acne specialist, wanted to talk about why you should avoid antibiotics for acne. The dangers of the long-time use of antibiotics as a treatment for acne are well-documented… despite both topical and oral antibiotics...
Sunscreen and acne: can sunscreen make acne worse? In today’s blog, we here at Face5 are diving even deeper into common myths and misconceptions surrounding sunscreen and acne as an accompaniment to one of our other summer-themed blogs, “Sunscreen 101”. First Things...