Face 5 Acne Solutions
Face 5 is dedicated to offering solutions to those who are struggling with acne, no matter how severe it is, no matter what you have tried in the past, and no matter where you live.
If you are an acne sufferer who:
- Has tried Proactive and other similar products. Or whose skin has become dry and irritated? Or who experienced success at first, but is now breaking out again?
- Has gone to Dermatologists and tried some prescription medications and creams, but experienced little or no improvement.
- Has tried health food store organic products, and eats healthy, but is experiencing no improvement.
- Has tried almost everything you have read or seen on the internet but nothing seems to help.
- Is feeling hopeless and considering using Accutane, or have even used Accutane but has not yet experienced clear skin.
If this sounds like you, you are not alone! We have helped many acne sufferers successfully.
We offer Free 15min. Consultation. Talk to Yuki and find out if Face 5 Acne Solution Program is the right solution for YOU. You can ask Yuki with any questions you may have. Let’s figure out together the best strategy to tackle your acne and get your acne under control for good!
We get results for acne sufferers
Recent Blog Posts
If you’ve ever wondered why everyone is always telling you to wear sunscreen, look no further. Sun protection is one of, if not the most, important aspect of skincare for anyone, especially people with acne prone skin. You might be there thinking that sunscreen can’t...
Milk. It Does a Body Good…Or Does it? If you’re like me you have fond memories of your parents saying, “If you want to grow big and strong, you have to finish your milk.” But who knew, years later, that scientists and dermatologists would link “natures perfect food”...
Pizza and Chocolate. It’s every teen’s dream diet. But acne? That’s every teen’s nightmare! As a parent, it’s a constant struggle to make sure your kids (and my four boys) eat a balanced and healthy diet. But after a long, hard day at work, it’s so easy to stop at...