Face 5 Acne Solutions
Face 5 is dedicated to offering solutions to those who are struggling with acne, no matter how severe it is, no matter what you have tried in the past, and no matter where you live.
If you are an acne sufferer who:
- Has tried Proactive and other similar products. Or whose skin has become dry and irritated? Or who experienced success at first, but is now breaking out again?
- Has gone to Dermatologists and tried some prescription medications and creams, but experienced little or no improvement.
- Has tried health food store organic products, and eats healthy, but is experiencing no improvement.
- Has tried almost everything you have read or seen on the internet but nothing seems to help.
- Is feeling hopeless and considering using Accutane, or have even used Accutane but has not yet experienced clear skin.
If this sounds like you, you are not alone! We have helped many acne sufferers successfully.
Face 5 offers acne solutions to those who are struggling with acne, no matter where you live. Your skin and your acne is unique to just you. Your acne-care must be customized just for YOU, too. We are here to help you establish your own personalized skin-care regimen and help you achieve clear skin for good. We offer our proven Acne Solution Program at our clinic in Colorado Springs and Virtually. Choose what works for you, and schedule your 1st appointment! If you are not sure about how our program works, or if you just have questions, please feel free to contact us.
We get results for acne sufferers
Recent Blog Posts
Milk. It Does a Body Good…Or Does it? If you’re like me you have fond memories of your parents saying, “If you want to grow big and strong, you have to finish your milk.” But who knew, years later, that scientists and dermatologists would link “natures perfect food”...
Pizza and Chocolate. It’s every teen’s dream diet. But acne? That’s every teen’s nightmare! As a parent, it’s a constant struggle to make sure your kids (and my four boys) eat a balanced and healthy diet. But after a long, hard day at work, it’s so easy to stop at...