Face 5 Acne Solutions
Are you struggling with body acne?
Wait no more!
Face 5 is offering $10 off for Body Acne 101 appointments for all new clients.
This offer is only available for the appointment scheduled before Aug. 31st, 2021.
Face 5 is dedicated to offering solutions to those who are struggling with acne,
No Matter How Severe It Is, No Matter What You Have Tried In The Past, and No Matter Where You Live.
If you are an acne sufferer who:
- Has tried Proactive and other similar products. Or whose skin has become dry and irritated? Or who experienced success at first, but is now breaking out again?
- Has gone to Dermatologists and tried some prescription medications and creams, but experienced little or no improvement.
- Has tried health food store organic products, and eats healthy, but is experiencing no improvement.
- Has tried almost everything you have read or seen on the internet but nothing seems to help.
- Is feeling hopeless and considering using Accutane, or have even used Accutane but has not yet experienced clear skin.
If this sounds like you, you are not alone! We have helped many acne sufferers successfully.
We offer Free 15min. Consultations. Talk to our acne specialists and find out if Face 5 Acne Solution Program is the right solution for YOU. You can ask our acne specialists any questions you may have. Let’s figure out together the best strategy to tackle your acne and get your acne under control for good!
Face 5 offers acne solutions to those who are struggling with acne, no matter where you live. Your skin and your acne is unique to just you. Your acne-care must be customized just for YOU, too. We are here to help you establish your own personalized skin-care regimen and help you achieve clear skin for good. We offer our proven Acne Solution Program at our clinic in Colorado Springs and Virtually. Choose what works for you, and schedule your 1st appointment! If you are not sure about how our program works, or if you just have questions, please feel free to contact us.
We get results for acne sufferers
Recent Blog Posts
Today, I, as the founder of Face 5 and a certified acne specialist, wanted to talk about why you should avoid antibiotics for acne. The dangers of the long-time use of antibiotics as a treatment for acne are well-documented… despite both topical and oral antibiotics...
Sunscreen and acne: can sunscreen make acne worse? In today’s blog, we here at Face5 are diving even deeper into common myths and misconceptions surrounding sunscreen and acne as an accompaniment to one of our other summer-themed blogs, “Sunscreen 101”. First Things...
Why does it take 90 days to clear acne? Here at Face 5, this is a question I field frequently as an acne specialist. Whether you are grappling with adult acne, teenage acne, are here in Colorado Springs or are one of my acne clients who live abroad, there is one...