Face 5 Acne Solutions
Face 5 is dedicated to offering solutions
to those who are struggling with acne,
No Matter How Severe It Is,
No Matter What You Have Tried In The Past,
and No Matter Where You Live.
If you are an acne sufferer who:
- Has tried Proactive and other similar products. Or whose skin has become dry and irritated? Or who experienced success at first, but is now breaking out again?
- Has gone to Dermatologists and tried some prescription medications and creams, but experienced little or no improvement.
- Has tried health food store organic products, and eats healthy, but is experiencing no improvement.
- Has tried almost everything you have read or seen on the internet but nothing seems to help.
- Is feeling hopeless and considering using Accutane, or have even used Accutane but has not yet experienced clear skin.
If this sounds like you, you are not alone! We have helped many acne sufferers successfully.
We offer Free 15min. Consultations. Talk to our acne specialists and find out if Face 5 Acne Solution Program is the right solution for YOU. You can ask our acne specialists any questions you may have. Let’s figure out together the best strategy to tackle your acne and get your acne under control for good!
Face 5 offers acne solutions to those who are struggling with acne, no matter where you live. Your skin and your acne is unique to just you. Your acne-care must be customized just for YOU, too. We are here to help you establish your own personalized skin-care regimen and help you achieve clear skin for good. We offer our proven Acne Solution Program at our clinic in Colorado Springs and Virtually. Choose what works for you, and schedule your 1st appointment! If you are not sure about how our program works, or if you just have questions, please feel free to contact us.
We get results for acne sufferers
Recent Blog Posts
One of the most frequent acne scars FAQs here at Face 5 is, “Once I do have my acne managed, will my acne scars ever go away?” While answers will vary depending on the patient’s specific skin type, concern, and history, today’s blog strives to answer your most...
One of the common questions I receive from clients who come to Face 5 is how to be acne-safe while traveling and avoid breakouts. While travel has been recommended to be limited throughout 2021, this concern stays top-of-mind for clients who have to travel for work...
Are your hair products causing your acne? During my time as an acne specialist, I have had hundreds of clients come in to Face 5 with acne on and/or around their hairline and forehead. At first, the majority of them don’t believe that these breakouts could be...